A MESSAGE FROM ART PLUMBING, AIR CONDITIONING & ELECTRIC ON COVID-19
Art Plumbing, AC & Electric has been your neighbor for many, many years, and you’ve come to trust us. We hold that trust sacred. We pride ourselves in demonstrating the highest quality of ethics, morals and honesty in all our customer inter-actions. It is always our top priority to provide the best possible service to our customers as well as to ensure your health and safety and that of our community. We want you to know there is literally nothing more important to us than keeping you safe.
We are all experiencing very unusual, fearful and challenging times. It seems that every day, news of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) becomes even more concerning. As the spread of COVD-19 continues to be a growing concern across the country and our neighborhoods, we’re taking extra precautions to protect you, our teammates and the communities we serve.
TEAM ART IS DOUBLING-DOWN ON OUR EFFORTS TO HELP PROTECT US ALL. HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING:
- Stepping up our hand-washing protocol, at all times
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing our trucks, tools and equipment
- Communicating enhanced sanitation protocols to our employees
- Asking teammates who are sick to stay home until they are well
- Closely monitoring developments concerning Coronavirus from respected sources such as Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local and state officials
- Making real-time adjustments regarding the safest and best way to conduct business to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees
WE ENCOURAGE OUR CUSTOMER TO:
- Wash your hands frequently and use a paper towel to dry
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissues
You’re a valued member of the Art Plumbing, AC & Electric family, and nothing is more important to us than your health and safety. We remain vigilant and will continue to earn your trust as your preferred plumbing, air conditioning and electrical service provider.
Remember… wash your hands and practice safe, social distancing.,
President & CEO
Art Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Electric
Art Plumbing, AC & Electric Enhances Protective Measures During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Art Plumbing, AC & Electric has been deemed an essential service in the South Florida area and has a firm commitment to protect the health and comfort of the entire community. Art has augmented their rigorous hygiene standards for home visits, and same-day repairs can be conducted by 100%-compliant PPE technicians. Virtual assessments for air conditioning, plumbing, or water heater issues may be conducted remotely using Facetime, Duo, Zoom, or any other video communication app.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL, April 2, 2020 – Art Plumbing, AC & Electric has built a foundation of trust in South Florida for nearly 40 years. During these fearful and challenging times surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus, Art understands the dramatic impact this public health crisis is having on our lives and businesses.
The company has been deemed an essential service for the South Florida community. Art is committed to same-day service for plumbing emergencies, air conditioning repairs, and electrical fixes to keep customers and citizens safe, comfortable, and plugged-in.
And because the health and safety of everyone is vitally important, Art Plumbing, AC & Electric is taking extra precautions to protect their customers, employees, and the community as a whole:
- Monitoring the health of all Art employees, with a commitment that guarantees only technicians who are showing no signs of illness will be able to enter the field.
- An Increase in hand-washing protocols.
- Increased sanitization of trucks, tools, & equipment.
- The use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Requiring that all technicians use shoe covers, drop cloths, hand sanitizer, and waterless soaps at recommended intervals on all jobs.
- Offering 100% PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) compliant service visits:
- Masks & Facial Shields
- Hair Cover
- Making real-time adjustments regarding the safest and best way to conduct business per guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and public health experts.
Before customers make the decision to have a technician visit the home or business, Art Plumbing, AC & Electric also offers a “virtual assessment” where air conditioning, plumbing, or water heater issues may be diagnosed remotely using consumer-oriented mobile video communication apps like Facetime, Duo, or Zoom. Should the diagnosis warrant a visit, service calls are being scheduled seven days a week, with emergency service offered day or night.
Art Plumbing, AC & Electric is handling today’s current health crisis with the same expertise and care that they’ve been trusted to give since 1983. We want you to know, we’re in this together.