Flood Protection Systems
A WaterCop automatic water shut-off valve system will provide your home with round-the-clock indoor flood protection and works with wired and wireless flood sensors, wall switches, and most home security and home automation systems.
WaterCop offers homeowners many benefits:
- Added property protection
- Potential insurance savings (discounts or credits)
- Integration with home security & automation systems
- Protects 24 hours a day while you are home or away
- Conserves water
- Peace of mind
The WaterCop automatic shutoff valve installs on the main water line near the existing manual shut-off valve. WaterCop flood sensors install near water using appliances and in rooms where running water is present. When leaking water comes in contact with any of the sensors, a wireless signal is immediately broadcast to the WaterCop main valve causing the valve to close. Water flow is quickly cutoff to all areas of the home and any continuous flooding is stopped.
Flood damage and losses related to plumbing problems can lead to higher home insurance costs and possibly the loss of affordable coverage altogether. The WaterCop system, when properly installed and maintained offers a proven method to effectively reduce the chance of catastrophic plumbing related flooding.
WaterCop Systems are ideal protection for:
- Single Family Residences
- Multi-family Residences
- Vacation Homes and Villas
- Rental Homes & Apartments
- Senior Living Homes & Centers
Now more than ever you need this home flood protection. Maintain a smarter home – call Art Plumbing, AC & Electric to schedule your Watercop installation today!
Automatic Water Protection System
Choose PipeBurst Pro™ for peace-of-mind protection from costly water damage.
- Vacation Homes
- Rental Properties
- Pool Houses
Potential Leak Points
- Dish Washers
- Floor Drains
- Hot Water Tanks
- Washing Machines
How PipeBurst Pro Can Benefit You
- Ability to minimize or eliminate water damage concerns
- Saves thousands of dollars in unbudgeted cost from water leaks
- Allows for an a la carte approach to custom fit each facility
- Water protection
- Freeze protection
- System monitoring
- Remote shutoff capability
- Provides water usage data
How the PipeBurst Pro System Could Work for You
- Each unit can operate as an independent entity
- One VIP can cover two independent units
- Water detection can come from FloMeter, Sensors, or a combination of both
- FloMeters and TickerValves can cover individual untis or can zone out sections of the building
- Use ionleaks.com to monitor and control all systems in the complex
- Monitor & control your water anywhere
- Remote notifications via SMS, E-mail, or automated call
- Added peace of mind
- Internet connection required
A Solution For Every Situation
- Looking to install in a commercial or residential building?
PipeBurst Pro has the largest variety of valve sizes on the market.
- Need to install the valve outside?
Pipeburst Pro TickerValves are the only actuators rated BOTH completely waterproof and ignition safe.
- Worried about “water hammer?”
PipeBurst Pro is the only manufacturer to offer a SloFlo open process.
- Want to know exactly where the leak occurred?
PipeBurst Pro, with uniquely serialized FloodBugs and ionleaks.com pinpoints the problem so you don’t have to.
- Live in an area where blackouts and brownouts are common?
Pipeburst Pro keeps your home protected with an integrated Battery Backup.
- Want to monitor your water consumption?
Pipeburst Pro FloMeter with ionleaks.com monitoring is at your fingertips wherever you are.
- Leave the house and forget to turn off the water main?
PipeBurst Pro with ionleaks.com lets you control your system from anywhere in the world.
The most common service call for air conditioner repairs is from water damage caused by bacteria buildup, resulting from clogged A/C condensate drains. Known as Zooglea, this bacterial sludge grows daily until one day, ceilings become stained, light fixtures begin leaking, and valuable property becomes damaged or destroyed.
The HydroClear 3000 introduces a proactive and reactive flush capability. Scheduled flushes keep drains clean daily while the HydroClear’s Detect & Clear technology monitors for non-bacterial clogs that trigger a flush cycle using up to 60PSI of pressure. The additional on-demand feature facilitates service calls and system diagnostics. Designed for indoor use in attics, garages, closets, and utility rooms.
Features at a Glance
- Manages bacteria & mold buildup to prevent leaks
- Flushes drain pipes clean automatically on a daily basis
- Improves air quality
- Proactive & Reactive flush technology
- Detect & Clear technology for unusual or non-bacterial clogs
- Continuously at work whether home or away
- Additional on-demand feature
- Designed for residential & commercial closet or garage applications.
Call Art Plumbing, AC & Electric today and ask about the benefits of installing the HydroClear 3000 in your home!