Art Plumbing, AC & Electric Enhances Protective Measures During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Art Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Electric has been deemed an essential service in the South Florida area and has a firm commitment to protect the health and comfort of the entire community. Art has augmented their rigorous hygiene standards for home visits, and same-day repairs can be conducted by 100%-compliant PPE technicians. Virtual assessments for air conditioning, plumbing, or water heater issues may be conducted remotely using Facetime, Duo, Zoom, or any other video communication app.
CORAL SPRINGS, FL, April 2, 2020 – Art Plumbing, AC & Electric has built a foundation of trust in South Florida for nearly 40 years. During these fearful and challenging times surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus, Art understands the dramatic impact this public health crisis is having on our lives and businesses.
The company has been deemed an essential service for the South Florida community. Art is committed to same-day service for plumbing emergencies, air conditioning repairs, and electrical fixes to keep customers and citizens safe, comfortable, and plugged-in.
And because the health and safety of everyone is vitally important, Art Plumbing, AC & Electric is taking extra precautions to protect their customers, employees, and the community as a whole:
- Monitoring the health of all Art employees, with a commitment that guarantees only technicians who are showing no signs of illness will be able to enter the field.
- An Increase in hand-washing protocols.
- Increased sanitization of trucks, tools, & equipment.
- The use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Requiring that all technicians use shoe covers, drop cloths, hand sanitizer, and waterless soaps at recommended intervals on all jobs.
- Offering 100% PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) compliant service visits:
- Masks & Facial Shields
- Hair Cover
- Making real-time adjustments regarding the safest and best way to conduct business per guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and public health experts.
Before customers make the decision to have a technician visit the home or business, Art Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Electric also offers a “virtual assessment” where air conditioning, plumbing, or water heater issues may be diagnosed remotely using consumer-oriented mobile video communication apps like Facetime, Duo, or Zoom. Should the diagnosis warrant a visit, service calls are being scheduled seven days a week, with emergency service offered day or night.
Art Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Electric is handling today’s current health crisis with the same expertise and care that they’ve been trusted to give since 1983. We want you to know, we’re in this together.