Sewer Line Clearing With Art Rooter, Sewer & Drain Cleaning
When it comes to sewer line clearing, Art Rooter, Sewer & Drain Cleaning have a trio of clog-clearing weapons in their arsenal. Matching the tool to the size and cause of the blockage will make sure that the clog is removed quickly.
Top Three Blockage Blasters
Here are the top three methods of sewer line clearing that our drain technicians use to clear backed up sewer lines.
#1 Snake AKA Rod Or Auger
Snaking the drain clears medium size clogs are easily. An auger is pushed into the drain and then cranked. This is to break up or dislodge the blockage in the pipes. Clogs are broken up or pulled out.
Drain Snake Heads
Traditionally, plumbing snakes either have a coil head or a cutting head. Both are effective for different types of clogs:
- Coil heads: A thick wire coil enables this drain snake to pick up obstructions and allow them to be carried out of the drain, which is good news if the family heirloom has dropped down the drain, or your child’s favorite toy soldier. As well as retrieving things, coil heads are also effective for sewer line blockages caused by clumps of hair.
- Cutting heads: If your problem is solid chunks of grease, food, roots, thick wads of leaves, or other solid substances, then your plumbing professional will likely use a drain snake with a cutting head. The sharp blades will slice through solid clogs and break them up and restore flow to your drain.
#2 Hydro Jetting
Hydro jetting is an option if a drain snake doesn’t clear your sewer line. Hydro jetting – also known as sewer jetting – uses a high-pressure water hose to shift clogs and debris. Drain jetting leaves the interior of your pipes clean and gunk-free.
Key Benefits Of Hydro Jetting
- Speedy: Sewer line cleaning using hydro jetting is a fast and effective process that removes all clogs, whether big or small.
- Squeaky Clean Hydro jetting blasts away all the dirt and is an excellent way of cleaning your sewer lines.
- Safe The key element in hydro jetting is water, which makes it an environmentally friendly solution.
- Versatile Hydro jetting can be used on all different sized pipes, as well as pipes made from any materials also due to the fact that the chief cleaning agent is water.
- Removes Build Up Mineral buildup, tree roots, and debris can all accumulate over time in your sewer lines. Hydro jetting removes it all which improves the drainage of your plumbing system.
#3 Bio-Clean® – For A Sewer Line That Cleans Itself
The best way to keep your drains clean and flowing freely is the regular use of Bio-Clean®. Bio-Clean® is a phenomenal product that is completely safe for pets, your family, and the environment, it literally eats the dirt out of your sewer lines. It is the ultimate solution for preventative drain and sewer maintenance.
Regular chemical drain cleaners usually provide temporary relief it won’t solve the problem long-term.
Facts About Bio-Clean®
- Bio-Clean® is a mix of live bacteria and enzymes, much like those found in our digestive systems.
- Bio-Clean® isn’t limited by gravity like liquid drain cleaners but will eat away at the build-up of organic matter throughout the entire sewer line, including the sides and top of the pipes.
- Bio-Clean® gets to work immediately and will have made a difference within an hour of being poured into the sewer line.
- As the bacteria feed on organic waste, they multiply and spread.
Sewer Line Clearing Solutions
Our plumbing professionals are here to help with all your drain issues. With top-of-the-line equipment, expertise, and years of experience, our pros advise you on the best solution for your sewer line issue.
Call Art Rooter, Sewer & Drain Cleaning today at 1-888-773-1524.