Cracked sewer lines and pipes are a serious issue that can lead to extensive damage in and on your property. If the sewer line isn’t repaired quickly, it can also have dangerous health implications. If a sewer line isn’t able to be repaired the next option is a sewer line replacement.
What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
- Tree Root Invasion
- Poor Maintenance
- Buildup of debris, grease, hair, oil, toilet paper, soaps, food, etc.
- Age and corrosion
- Improper sewer line installation or layout
Indications Of A Broken Sewer Line
- Gurgling toilet noises
- Flooded yard or driveway
- Sewage backup in your shower, bathtub, washing machine, dishwasher, or toilet
- Greener patches of grass near the sewage pipes
- Foul, noxious odors
- Slow drains or no drainage at all
What Can Be Done For Broken Sewer Lines?
The rooter service professionals at Art Rooter, Sewer & Drain Cleaning are able to identify any and all damage to sewer pipes through a thorough investigation of the plumbing. The first line of defense is always to repair the problem, but if the problem isn’t fixable, the next step is a sewer line replacement.
Underground plumbing issues and sewer line replacements typically involve various methods like hydro excavation, tunneling, and backfilling. A skilled sewer repair technician at Art will be able to evaluate your specific needs and guide you through the process.