Referral Bonus Award Program
Art Plumbing, AC & Electric’s Referral Bonus Award Program is a program that provides an incentive to anyone who brings new talent to the Company by referring persons who are subsequently selected and employed for difficult-to-fill positions. It is our intent to attract, hire and train the best people in the industry and to have those people become a part of the Art family.
Through this Referral Bonus Award Program, we are offering payment of a bonus award (referral fee) to the person (employee/non-employee) who refers the new employee for a specific time that the new employee remains employed in good standing with Art Plumbing, AC & Electric.
Hiring Bonus will be paid to the purpose partner as follows:
Service Technicians, Installers, Sales People
- Upon completion of first 90 days $200
- Upon completion each full month after 90 day probationary period for 3 consecutive months (months 4 through 7) $100 per month,
- Total payout: $500 (must be in good standing no warnings or write ups).
Administration – Helpers and other non-production positions:
- Upon completion of first 90 days $100
The Referral Bonus Award Program has very few rules but the following will apply:
- The hiring of a referred employee must occur within six months of the initial referral date.
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with APACE. Temporary contract and former employees are not eligible candidates for referral.
- To be eligible for an award, the referrals must first be submitted to APACE Human Resources Dawn Spoto via email@example.com and must include a Candidate Referral Form and a resume or employment application.
- The first person to refer a candidate will be the only referring person eligible for payment.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with APACE policies and procedures, and all information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- It is understood that this program and the incentives may be changed, canceled or discontinued at any time with or without cause, reason or notice.
- It is understood that if a referral is made by an employee that referring employee must remain an employee in good standing for the referral fee payment to remain effective. If the employment is terminated by either the company or the Purpose partner the continuation of the referral fee will be at the sole discretion of the company and based on the conditions and reasons of the termination. Termination does not automatically cancel the referral fee payments. Each instance will be evaluated on a case by case instance.
- Any referral made by a non-employee of the company will receive referral fee payments for as long as the referred employee remains an employee in good standing, further the non-employee referrer must also remain in good faith and standing with and to the company. Continued referral fee payments to the non-employee referrer will be remain at the Company’s sole discretion.